Products for fine, flyaway hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulesLondon

Reaction score
Hi hair geeks :) over from beauty (not sure if this should be in consumer queries or not? If so, sorry mods!)

Just after a bit of advice! I'm currently growing out the colour on my hair - long boring process! Loving my actual hair though. Much softer, dries quicker etc but it's very fine and I'm getting loads of fly away bits around my hair line and it's making my hair look a bit mad by about 11am! I wear it up every day so not a good look!

I'm using Tigi fashionista shampoo and conditioner and Moroccan oil when my hair is damp after washing and treat it occasionally with castor oil or coconut oil and give it a quick spritz of hairspray too but wondered if any of you had recommendations for products to help?! Some kind of texturizing spray or something?

Any advice much appreciated! :) x

When you say "fly away" you mean like static? Just pings and fluffs about on no particular fashion?

I have client with very long fine hair, we've tried lots on her hair, and the best we've discovered for texture and "umph" is Affinage sea salt spray...give that A try :)

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

When you say "fly away" you mean like static? Just pings and fluffs about on no particular fashion?

I have client with very long fine hair, we've tried lots on her hair, and the best we've discovered for texture and "umph" is Affinage sea salt spray...give that A try :)

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

Edit: just double checked and I don't use fashionista, I use catwalk by Tigi 'your highness'. Oops!

Yeah sort of! Just a bit all over the place and I get that halo of hair around my face! Although the texture of my hair is much nicer than when it was coloured, it doesn't look as good as it's quite flat!

Perfect I'll try that then! Thanks so much for your help! :) xx

Latest posts

Back