Products for shadows under eyes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helengrace000

Reaction score
Hey guys, Thought I'd put this in chat.. I've got really dark eye shadows under my eyes, purple toned ones. I'm pretty sure it's genetic as I've had them all my life (I'm 26)!

I am just wondering if anyone has either products they'd recommend to conceal as in make up and also products which are meant to fade them as in eye creams (?!).

I just foundation and face powder and they still show just as much. I've tried a cheap version of touché éclat before and other concealer as well as using a yellow toned eyeshadow but didn't do much :s

Hopefully some of you know some good products for me!!!

Thank you xx

Hey guys, Thought I'd put this in chat.. I've got really dark eye shadows under my eyes, purple toned ones. I'm pretty sure it's genetic as I've had them all my life (I'm 26)!

I am just wondering if anyone has either products they'd recommend to conceal as in make up and also products which are meant to fade them as in eye creams (?!).

I just foundation and face powder and they still show just as much. I've tried a cheap version of touché éclat before and other concealer as well as using a yellow toned eyeshadow but didn't do much :s

Hopefully some of you know some good products for me!!!

Thank you xx

What is your skin type to establish if this is hyperpigmented skin or poor drainage and broken capillaries or a combination of both? I can suggest a product depending in the cause.

For cover I would suggest a good mineral cover. Glo minerals do a liquid concealer that I love. Also Lycogel have a concealer that is brilliant also. Both contain ingredients that heal and improve the area

Estée Lauder double wear concealer is what I use :)

Nothing compares to the original touché e clait ... !!! ... Your problem was buying a cheaper alternative.
Try the real one, go and ask at the counter they should try it on you, then see what you think... Xxx

What is your skin type to establish if this is hyperpigmented skin or poor drainage and broken capillaries or a combination of both? I can suggest a product depending in the cause.

For cover I would suggest a good mineral cover. Glo minerals do a liquid concealer that I love. Also Lycogel have a concealer that is brilliant also. Both contain ingredients that heal and improve the area

Oily skin I think. Gets shiny but have some red areas ie around nose. And feels dry sometimes too! If that helps in your recommendation?

Thank you!

Oily skin I think. Gets shiny but have some red areas ie around nose. And feels dry sometimes too! If that helps in your recommendation?

Thank you!

Yes Helen, also what skin tone. Are you a darker skin type or are prone to hyperpigmentation?

Yes Helen, also what skin tone. Are you a darker skin type or are prone to hyperpigmentation?

Umm fair skin! No don't think have hyper pigmentation from what I understand of it. Hope that's helpful?

Umm fair skin! No don't think have hyper pigmentation from what I understand of it. Hope that's helpful?

Ok! I would try a cream with Vitamin K. Medik8 dark circles cream is excellent for this. A light massage to drain the area is also helpful, try not to get dehydrated xx

Ok! I would try a cream with Vitamin K. Medik8 dark circles cream is excellent for this. A light massage to drain the area is also helpful, try not to get dehydrated xx

Okay I'm definitely going to try that! Thank you so much xx

Can I also ask at which point is it best to apply concealer? Before or after foundation or powder etc?

Thank you xx

Latest posts

Back