Professional Beauty Autumn

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ophala

Reaction score
I registered for tickets for the autumn show at Olympia the other day (after accidently throwing away my form that came with PB magazine!). What I'm wondering is i know I can take someone else with me, but when I registered it was just for me, unlike on the form i've filledf out previously.

Can anyone telll me if i'll get sent anything or do i need to contact them?

Thanks x

I registered for tickets for the autumn show at Olympia the other day (after accidently throwing away my form that came with PB magazine!). What I'm wondering is i know I can take someone else with me, but when I registered it was just for me, unlike on the form i've filledf out previously.

Can anyone telll me if i'll get sent anything or do i need to contact them?

Thanks x
Yeh, if you go on their website, just register the other person the same way that you would register yourself online.
You kind of have to do it twice for two people.
Hth! :)

Yeh, if you go on their website, just register the other person the same way that you would register yourself online.
You kind of have to do it twice for two people.
Hth! :)

oh ok - so just register them in the same way? does it matter that they're not in the beauty industry? still fill out info?

Latest posts

Back