Professional Beauty needs some geek!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlett

Reaction score
Afternoon all.
Yes, Professional Beauty needs your help again. We would like volunteers for our Insider section. Every month, we call 100 salons, 100 spas and 100 nail salons to compile our monthly overview of the industry but we'd like to get those numbers up and to do that we need more people. If you could send your name, phone number and job title to me at [email protected] we'll give you a ring at the beginning of every month to find out your views on certain topics and get some stats too.
Just to let you know all information is completely confidential and the questionnaire only takes ten minutes of your time, so do please get in touch so we can get an even better overview of what you do every month.
Also do check out our new blog (professionalbeauty.co.uk and go to the community section) as well as nail art tutorials from You Tube (education section). If you have any other You Tube suggestions get back to me on the above address and we'll put them up.
Thanks for all your help and sorry for the long post.
Yours Laura

They call me, it's fab because it actually makes you think about what you are doing and when you see the results it makes you think harder!

They called me today, only took a few mins, very interesting to see what results come up!

I think it's great they call - my favorite part of the magazine!!

They called me too, was delighted to be part of it.

She even said she had looked at pics of my salon and thought it was lovely. How nice!!!

Looking forward to results :)

Hi there

I'm the editor of Professional Beauty, and I am so glad you like this bit of the magazine. It takes a lot of work and resources from my team, but we think it is a really useful benchmark, and something you can't get from any other industry magazine, so we're glad you think it's worth it.

Thank you so much for taking part in this survey - those of you who do. You guys really make his happen. And do let us know if you want us to ask any particular questions in this monthly survey - or, in fact, anything else in the mag. We're here to make you happy and successful.

Take care

Jenni

Hi,
I'm Happy to take part. Its nice to know our views count!!!

Latest posts

Back