Professional hair products account??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LADY STARDUST

Reaction score
Hi all!
I have just completed a hair up and setting course and was wondering whether this qualifies me to stock professional products?
I was hoping to set up an account with tigi to use their shampoos/conditioners/styling products etc and possibly sell them as retail to my clients. (i have a mobile beauty business)I have still not heard back from them and was wondering if it was because i'm not a qualified hairdresser yet (starting the nvq this september!:))
Anyway, if i am unable to open an account anywhere are there any products you could recommend for me to get from the suppliers to use? I just wanted to use professional products as opposed to something off the shelf in Boots for instance...(nothing against Boots by the way, my fave shop!!):)
Many thanks geeklettes...xXx:lol:

Hi all!
I have just completed a hair up and setting course and was wondering whether this qualifies me to stock professional products?
I was hoping to set up an account with tigi to use their shampoos/conditioners/styling products etc and possibly sell them as retail to my clients. (i have a mobile beauty business)I have still not heard back from them and was wondering if it was because i'm not a qualified hairdresser yet (starting the nvq this september!:))
Anyway, if i am unable to open an account anywhere are there any products you could recommend for me to get from the suppliers to use? I just wanted to use professional products as opposed to something off the shelf in Boots for instance...(nothing against Boots by the way, my fave shop!!):)
Many thanks geeklettes...xXx:lol:

Hi, I don't see why not , I think aston and fincher stock Tigi,
who else have you tried ? :)

do you have an "alan howard " in your area, cus they stock tigi. and they are based in the North west ! they also stock biolage shampoos , my fav ! they smell brilliant. :lol:

Hi, I don't see why not , I think aston and fincher stock Tigi,
who else have you tried ? :)
Thank you, ive just looked on their website and found it; i didn't realise you could get their stuff without going directly through them, thank-you.
I haven't really tried anyone else, it's just that when i worked in a salon a while ago, we stocked tigi and clients seemed to really love it and it sold well, and therefore i'm quite familiar with their products...
Thanks again...xXx

do you have an "alan howard " in your area, cus they stock tigi. and they are based in the North west ! they also stock biolage shampoos , my fav ! they smell brilliant. :lol:

Thank-you, i've just had a search and found where they are, brilliant!:) i'm going to go next week. As i mentioned before i wasnt sure i could get tigi products without having an account with them themselves.
Thanks for your help...xXx

Latest posts

Back