Professional Idemnity Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Successful24

Reaction score
does anybody heard of this insurance?
& Does anybody have this insurance already??

I was on the phone to my Insurances and they told me they don't do a cover for Advice or guidance that if my client was to ignore or not follow my instructions for aftercare advice that I will be to blame for any error was to arise??

I have legal cover, accidental cover and Public liability insurance which is a fortune already a year :eek:

and its hard to understand way two of these wont cover me on such a case:|

is it worth looking into Professional Indemnity insurance?
I want all areas of errors or mistakes covered

Thank you that insurance is good for aftercare advice form that the clients signs which leaves u covered?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would just in case! Better to be safe than sorry! I've got insurance with ABT and they cover for everything including this x

Thank u kelly. These insurance quotes work out over £100 :(
I'll try ABT

Looks like its for beauty not hair :(

I would just in case! Better to be safe than sorry! I've got insurance with ABT and they cover for everything including this x

Thanks for the mention! ABT do indeed provide one of the most comprehensive packages on the market.

Looks like its for beauty not hair :(

Hi - ABT also have brand HI - which is hairinsurance.co.uk - if you call the office, they will be able to offer cover for hair (you just dont get some of the 'beauty' benefits) - the price is lower to compensate against this.

Latest posts

Back