Professional Nail Training. Desperate for advice!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica26

Reaction score
I am looking for some advice for nail training. I have no illusions that I wil be able to do a short cheap course and will suddenly be a master nail tech.
I literally live around the corner from Sweet Squared in Leeds/creative nails. Is this the best place u can train? Also, how much should I he looking at paying for basic course that would include; main/pedicure, nail enhancements, nail gels, mind, nail art? I just want to have good solid training. I am a qualified hairdresser n this took years of training n hard work n still constant training so I know there are no quick cheap options. Would be so grateful for advice? Only prob is cannot stand on feet all day anymore due to ill health so looking to use my creativeness elsewhere.
I have also looked at probably every training centre in Leeds, including Carlton Institute in Morley but saw a bad review.
Advice please?! Don't want to get taken in by these people offering quick fix courses. Anybody heard of entity training in Moortown as well?

Hi Jessica
Im in the same boat as you, been hairdressing for years and now have mobility problems have just had an operation...I have been researching nails for quite a few months now and have found CND to offer the best training and products and would not consider training with anyone else.
I have found that although the training seems expensive its not as a top of the range kit is included so you could go for a cheaper option and end up paying more for crap training.
You are so lucky to have them on your doorstep, so why train with anyone else, Why dont you give them a ring or im sure you could pop in.
I have spoken to Debbie at sweet squared and she was brilliant.
Good luck what ever you choose to do..xxx

Latest posts

Back