Professional Nails feature - what else do you sell?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachaelg

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
I'm writing a feature about retail areas in nail salons, ones that sell items other than nails stuff - things like jewellery, clothes, smellies, shoes etc - or perhaps you have a coffee/food area in your salon? If you think your salon is a bit different from the rest then please let me know.
Please contact me (pm, email, phone or shout loudly!) if you think your salon fits the bill, I'd love to hear from you.
Massive thanks as always,
Rachael xx

Rachael Glazier
Freelance journalist
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 1273 327 677
Mobile:+44 7939 258 172

Just bumping this up to see if anyone can help!:green:
Rachael xx

I work from home and also teach nail art. I dont retail on a big scale but I do sell Creative Scentsations and my best seller is my Solar Oil (cuticle oil) I sell to both my students & clients without having to 'push'.
So nothing out of the ordinary for me...but have you contacted Sassy Hassy....I think she is is probably the board retailer of the year, lol! She's also made up some very nice retail baskets you may want to check out (pics in her gallery).

Dont shoot me Sass!!!:Scared:

Bang Glo you're dead!! I only retail nail stuff though, and Nimue (sell loads)and just recently I've become a distrbutor for Nature's Sunshine Herbal supplements. I would love to retail jewellery, but I'd have to make it myself! So I can't really help as my salon isn't any different from the rest. There is one in Hurstpierpoint, next to the old LCN traiing centre, that sells all sorts - jewellery, flips flops, scarves tec. but I don't know its name!

Thank you Sassy, that's top. I tracked it down, it's Columbines Health and Beauty, am very grateful! :D
Rachael xx

Latest posts

Back