Professional Nails Magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teena_B

Reaction score
I have a little problem. I joined ANT last July. As you know, my life has been a bit complicated lately. Anyway, I have realised that I haven't had a copy of Professional Nails since a while before Christmas. Is there a problem with it that I haven't heard being away from the Geek world for a bit? If everyone else is receiving their copies, I guess it may be a prob with my post, or a glitch. Please let me know of any problems, otherwise I'll give them a call on Monday.

Thanks y'all!:Love:

I am guessing from the lack of replies that this is a one off, and I'm the only one who's been missing some copies! I'll call them Monday, I guess it's a computer glitch or something (what, computers causing problems, surely not!!!)
:D

Hi Teena

I'v had my copies and i have'nt seen a thread saying that others have had missing copies.

Definately ring them, I've been getting mine so definately no problems with publishing or posting.

I had a suscription with them, and then joined ANT and got a subscription with that. I didn't receive one issue so phoned them as my original subscription still had 3 months left on it and was told it didn't exist!! they had no record of it, only my ANT subscription. Got sorted quickly enough but wasn't too chuffed they'd managed to wipe me off the system!

Latest posts

Back