Professional products at home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXcharleyXx

Reaction score
Okay so we're doing the guest bathroom and bedroom up at the weekend as we have a fair few people staying over Xmas and new year, we have shampoo and conditioner off the salon retail at home in our bathroom, but would you put it in guest bathroom (something like mythic oil) aswell (as I'm not expecting them to bring there own) and don't want to look like I'm promoting over the counter. Or do I just buy generic over the counter seen as I'm not using them and they're only for people staying over
What a thing to stress out over haha, the toiletries as opposed to the actual colour scheme ha

Opinions please ? Xx

Mythic oil :) clearley you want to make an impression so don't let yourself down at the last hurdle... Host with the most n all that :)

Mythic oil :) clearley you want to make an impression so don't let yourself down at the last hurdle... Host with the most n all that :)

Well that's what I was thinking haha, suppose after the holidays I can use it myself anyhow lol x

Put out what you feel like. In my bathroom I have almost everything from my salon :p Moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner, cnd hand creams and wash, my facial line in minis in case they forget something. Even the bath area has sachets from a line I sell. I figure its what I believe in using, why not have it in the bathroom. :)

Put out what you feel like. In my bathroom I have almost everything from my salon :p Moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner, cnd hand creams and wash, my facial line in minis in case they forget something. Even the bath area has sachets from a line I sell. I figure its what I believe in using, why not have it in the bathroom. :)

Might always get a retail sale out of it too haha

Latest posts

Back