Professional review of Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Conditioner (for dry hair)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you +1 Matrix Biolage range?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Daniel Williams

Danielwilliamshair
Reaction score
So, I bought this today never used Matrix, remember having it done with a treatment before but not sure if it was the same one, wondering if you guys have used this conditioner and what you think of it professionally? I had to get the dry hair one because they didn't just have a normal moisturising one in the salon, and i wanted one that gives deep nourishment and hydration because I love having pure silk hair haha!

Also bought the Revlon uniqone treatment! I have used a sample of this one before and it was great from what I can remember!! What do you all think? Do these (specifically the conditioner i spoke about in the title lol) weight your hair down because my hair is pure white and as any blonde will know you can tell weighed down hair so much more on pale hair because it looks so greasy!! (I do indeed struggle with greasy hair too, but I don't mind it, so not a struggle as such, I embrace the oily hair haha, if you saw me in real life you'd know I rarely wash my hair and would walk outside with 2 week unwashed hair!!

Haha, What are your favourite shampoos, conditioners and treatments guys? Any recommendations for shoulder length medium/thin silky *bleached, but i don't need products specific to bleached hair as no problems with the texture or anything* EXTREMELY tenacious (THOUGH I DO LOVE SUPER SUPER SUPER SHINY HAIR SO I EMBRACE THE SHINE TOOOO!!!!!!!)

I just love moisture lol!!!

Sorry for the LOOONNNGGG and probably very sappy post!! But please do give your reviews and recommendations! Nothing super expensive though as I'm pretty NOT rich (because I buy too much bleach and peroxide... oops)

PRICE RANGE €0-€40 (Regardless of quality I'd never spend a penny over 40 quid for a 200ml bottle of shampoo lol, not even 1000ml would tempt me to spend so much!!)

I wash my hair every 4-12 (sometimes more, I am vain though, admittedly, so I wouldn't care if people thought 'ew') days usually :D

Don't recommend any products that are super heavy please, or anything other than clear or white in colour, I CAN make an exception for FAINT yellow products, but I honestly can't put anything coloured in my hair or it'll dull it down and probably tint my hair)

SORRY I BABBLE ON A LOT HAHA!! :p Thanks for reading none the less if you actually got to the end!

Latest posts

Back