Professional tanning from home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lena Lee

Reaction score
Hello :)

I am looking to offer tanning from my treatment room.

I do not have a machine, do you know what brands options I have available to me?

Thank you very much! :) x

i found my machine on eBay and it wasn't that expensive most of the machines are the same i think its all based on the product you use

I use Tanning Essentials as they supply to Moroccan Tan (which I use anyway) and also White to Brown ( I think that's what they're called?)
The machines are fab because for small machines at fab prices they really do the job, lots of options for speeds on the body of the machine and on the applicator gun itself.
Best part is you don't have to take it all apart to clean it, just spray water through it and it's done, as the needle is Teflon coated. I've had mine for 2 years now and it's used regularly and never had any problems. Clients actually comment on how little overspray there is with it compared to other places they've been. They also sell extractors and disposables eg sticky feet and barrier cream very reasonably. Hth x

Latest posts

Back