Professional Trade Associations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anne Roberts

Reaction score
Do I need to belong to a professional trade association or not? If so which one would you recommend?

I have been working with insurance for ages but obviously want to move on and eventually have my own salon. I do all forms of nail treatment so really want something specifically designed to further what I do and improve the industry as a whole - is ANT the right one or Habia or one of the many others that are out there?

Do I need to belong to a professional trade association or not? If so which one would you recommend?

I have been working with insurance for ages but obviously want to move on and eventually have my own salon. I do all forms of nail treatment so really want something specifically designed to further what I do and improve the industry as a whole - is ANT the right one or Habia or one of the many others that are out there?

A trade association can be a big help in marking you out as a professional, giving you the recognition you deserve. If you would like information on joining the Guild, click here or call 0845 2177 383.

Latest posts

Back