Professionals: Can anyone work a pixie cut?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skynoms

Reaction score
Hi. I would love to get a pixie cut but I am not sure if it would suit me. I would upload a picture of myself however I am on the salongeek app and it says it fails to upload.

I am petite and currently have hair a little bit above my shoulder. I either have an oval or a round face shape. I can not tell.

Can a pixie cut work for everyone?

My mom doesn't like short hair on girls. Probably because she is old fashioned. My little brother gets that trait from my parents as well and gets super uncomfortable when I make a mock pixie cut and tells me to stop because I look like a boy.

Here are some pixie cuts I like that I found on google:

Short-Pixie-Cut-with-Bangs.jpg

long-pixie-hairstyles.jpg

03367215bf65289aa43bcea8d6ddd9af.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T399N using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi. I would love to get a pixie cut but I am not sure if it would suit me. I would upload a picture of myself however I am on the salongeek app and it says it fails to upload.

I am petite and currently have hair a little bit above my shoulder. I either have an oval or a round face shape. I can not tell.

Can a pixie cut work for everyone?

My mom doesn't like short hair on girls. Probably because she is old fashioned. My little brother gets that trait from my parents as well and gets super uncomfortable when I make a mock pixie cut and tells me to stop because I look like a boy.

Here are some pixie cuts I like that I found on google:

Short-Pixie-Cut-with-Bangs.jpg

long-pixie-hairstyles.jpg

03367215bf65289aa43bcea8d6ddd9af.jpg

Pixie cuts dont work for everyone no, its hard to tell without seeing you. Pixie cuts work best with a pixie face... petite features. If its what you want to do ignore your family .... short hair can look so stylish.

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I loved mine, amd I wear eyeliner and lipstick so being so feminine with it there's no way it looks boyish! I say do it, the stylist will advise the way to go to make it suit your face shape.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It wont let me attach a photo either

I attached my photo here. I dont know if it works now. Bad quality, sorry!

Edit: I dont think it works

Ok! This may work now. I used the chrome app and the web version of salon geek. -fingers crossed-

Attachments

• 2015-01-25 09.59.14.jpg
    2015-01-25 09.59.14.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 299
Omg you'd look amazing with one! And dark brown hair! You have the perfect little face in my opinion.

Thank you very much. I want brown hair as well! But I am really torn between growing my hair out below my shoulders and getting bangs or just getting a pixie cut and dying it brown.

If I dyed my hair brown would I need to do my eyebrows/color them in brown? I have dirty blonde hair so my eyebrows are that color as well.

Thank you very much. I want brown hair as well! But I am really torn between growing my hair out below my shoulders and getting bangs or just getting a pixie cut and dying it brown.

If I dyed my hair brown would I need to do my eyebrows/color them in brown? I have dirty blonde hair so my eyebrows are that color as well.

Id prob pencil them in a bit.... but i would anyway. Eyebrows help frame your face.... why dont you try blonde hair? Dont know why everytime i think of a pixie cut i think blonde lol x

It'll defo suit you! I've gone from long brown hair to a white pixie recently, I ware pretty earrings every day just so people can't say the "boy" things when I haven't got my face on lol!

It'll defo suit you! I've gone from long brown hair to a white pixie recently, I ware pretty earrings every day just so people can't say the "boy" things when I haven't got my face on lol!

Lets see your pixie lol x

Nooo lol I have the worst cold in history this week n look like hell! 😂 my skins the colour of my hair! 😂 it's just like the singer pinks hair tho like this ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422222939.102769.jpg

Maybe I will! One step at a time. So I may do a pixie first. Then dye my hair if I so wish to in months after. Thanks for the reply!

That style is cute! Thanks for the input :)

Every time I see a photo of pink I want to have my hair cropped short lol.
I think it would suit you, if you get it cut upload a pic, would love to see the result

Ok!

Latest posts

Back