Progression within industry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekyygirl

Reaction score
Hello ,
Feeling a bit fed up and would like some advice. So I am working full time at a day spa. I used to love it making people feel good and its a nice homely spa. Lately I feel fed up and need a change. I feel like I've done all I can and i cant love any higher as its a very small salon. Feels like I'm a bit stuck!
So I've been job seraching for a senior role but cant find any. Im guessing you have to work your way up in a big spa.
Any advice on anything I could do or any good website.
Thanksss x

Hello ,
Feeling a bit fed up and would like some advice. So I am working full time at a day spa. I used to love it making people feel good and its a nice homely spa. Lately I feel fed up and need a change. I feel like I've done all I can and i cant love any higher as its a very small salon. Feels like I'm a bit stuck!
So I've been job seraching for a senior role but cant find any. Im guessing you have to work your way up in a big spa.
Any advice on anything I could do or any good website.
Thanksss x

In most cases you have to move up the rank yourslef but trust me, being manager is nothing to rush into! You might just need a change, maybe train in something new is all you need. Are you qualified in all treatments the spa offers? I think motivation has high and lows for us all from time to time. Chin up and make something happen.xxx

Latest posts

Back