Promotional Event in Town

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
Hi Everyone I've got a promotional event on Sunday in our local shopping centre they've been having a Health & Well Being event & someone phoned me a few weeks ago to see If I'd like to participate in the free event. As ita health related local gyms and herbal remedies etc... have been also doing it but I'm the only salon listed which is nice. However to fit into the health theme I thought about promoting Healthy Skin and dermalogicas face mapping-However samples I ordered we're sent wrongly to me and now won't arrive untill tuesday. I have got a few in salon I could take If peoplle we're really Interested but don't really have alot of samples to give out as they all cost money too and my partner thinks that If I give out samples they'll just come for the sake of it, Ive printed off leaflets with 10% vouchers they can use on 1st treatment and just going to have business cards and Introduce Crystal Clear microdermbrasion which I've started to do. The problem is we're in the middle of an indoor shopping centre and have to bring of own tables/chairs they have given any limitions but carrying it all from car park would be a nightmare with just two of us and remembering its free too. Any suggestions as to what else I can do kind of nervous about it as we're representing salon and want to use this advantage of gaining potential new clients.

I was thinking of protocol instant manicure that I use in spa treatments does 80+ applications If people wer to try some then wash in off in other bowel not really hygenic as wont have access to water.
Any help of offer ideas as to what anyone else would so or has done would be much apreciated feeling anxious now hope it goes well.
Thanks in advance sorry its long :)

Latest posts

Back