Promotional Hand Bag Mirrors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Freckles~

Reaction score
Hi,

I know of a company that do little hand bag mirrors that have your details on the back - 3t promotions

I was just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere else that does them?

They look like great little give-aways but I was thinking of buying a smaller quantity at first to get an idea of how quickly I will give them away.

Thanks in advance!

xx

I haven't heard of anything, but what a fab marketing idea. How many woman wouldn't hold on to and use a purse sized mirror. And guess what? your logo and business info always ready at hand. Premo!!!

oh i agree, its a fab idea!
this is the only company i can find who do them but there must be more!! just wanted to compare!!!

xx

thanks for the links - i'll check them out xx

Hi,

I know of a company that do little hand bag mirrors that have your details on the back - 3t promotions

I was just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere else that does them?

They look like great little give-aways but I was thinking of buying a smaller quantity at first to get an idea of how quickly I will give them away.

Thanks in advance!

xx

What a great idea,
It would be a lovely Christmas gift to the clients! :)

I was sent a sample by 3t promotions...you wouldn't believe how often i get it out and use it so thought they would be a good idea to give away to clients!

xx

Latest posts

Back