Promotions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilovebarbie

Reaction score
Hello Geeks

I am looking for some ideas/advice. I currently do spray tanning and manicure and pedicures and thats it for now until I save some money to do acrylics etc. Let's just say I havent exactly been (Busy). I've spent around 600.00 pounds on courses/products and havent really made that much. Just wondering if any of you have any ideas for promotions or anything to get people interested??? Any ideas/Advice would be greatly appreciated. Also how much are you all charging for Manicures, pedicures and spray tans? I'm not sure if I'm maybe too expensive. I've asked as many people as I can for their email address and I am hoping to send something out???? Help help help? U guys always have good ideas on here? :hug::hug::smack:

Thank u Luvly's xxxxxx

hia! firstly i would say that prices depend on your area - whats your competition? check out other peoples prices and what they are offering ect. have you done any advertising so far? like leaflet drops ect?

I have checked out prices locally and pitched them slightly lower or the same and my friends seem to think they were too expensive??? 22.00 for pedicure? I havent done any leaflet drops as yet. Just wanted to send out a really good email to everyone to save on costs for the mo. xx

One thing what you could try to do is to advertise in the local gym. Ask them if you would be able to there one saturday morning, or what ever day is the busiest one and do some tasters. I would think that ecspecially spray tan business woud do really well on that area. This is ofcoarse if they don't have their own therapist working in.
I think that you just need to really think what is going to be your clientele like, who do you want to attract?
Then do promos accordingly. Say you want to attract young ladies in their twenties, well you could do hen night promos, do some natural wedding nails, contact to the local hairdressers make appointment and explain what your business is all about and ask them if you could leave your business cards around. See the local photographers, ask if they could pass your name to the clients. I think that if you do advertise in the professional enviroment, you will be approached professionally too. And if you are thinking of doing weddings, then contact to the people who are renting dresses or selling them.

Wow. Thank you Nora525. Lots and lots of ideas. xxx

np. anytime... we are all in the same boat!

Latest posts

Back