Psoraisis and Eve Taylor-Urgent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilai

Reaction score
Hi, One of my client has Psoriasis, mainly in her scalp and nails. She needs good skincare range, but she has small patch appears on her face recently, she has oily skin and she complaints about her open pores that has enlarged recently.
I was thinking of Eve Taylor soothing lotion (because it come is small size for her to try first), but not sure if soothing toner will help with her open pores and her combination/oily skin, and I was thinking of balancing if it is not too strong. Do you recommend anything else for her? Can you please advice?

Hi, One of my client has Psoriasis, mainly in her scalp and nails. She needs good skincare range, but she has small patch appears on her face recently, she has oily skin and she complaints about her open pores that has enlarged recently.
I was thinking of Eve Taylor soothing lotion (because it come is small size for her to try first), but not sure if soothing toner will help with her open pores and her combination/oily skin, and I was thinking of balancing if it is not too strong. Do you recommend anything else for her? Can you please advice?

Hi

She would be better applying Borage Seed Oil to the areas.
Its the richest source of GLA and this is what Eve usually recommends people to use.
Obv this is a very generic reply and there are many questions that need to be asked/answered.
Why not give us a call at HO: 01733 260161 to discuss her needs, please have her full record card to hand, as the questions are not really suitable for SG.

Hi have terrible psoraisis and I've tried so many things prescription and holistic and its only over a temporary fix....but solar oil from CND has seemed to work properly I've only used it once and its cleared up most patches :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you, I need to deliver it to her soon. She is using Neem oil, which works well, I will recommend Borage seed oil sure, is this carrier oil in the range... In addition, she'd like moisturiser, and some thing to help with her pores, beside Borage oil for problematic area what toner and moisturiser do you recommend?

Hi

She would be better applying Borage Seed Oil to the areas.
Its the richest source of GLA and this is what Eve usually recommends people to use.
Obv this is a very generic reply and there are many questions that need to be asked/answered.
Why not give us a call at HO: 01733 260161 to discuss her needs, please have her full record card to hand, as the questions are not really suitable for SG.
I would certainly take up this offer of private professional advice for your clients individual needs.

I would certainly take up this offer of private professional advice for your clients individual needs.

I totally agree.

Eve Taylor is sounding more and more like a company I'd like to try.

So glad I saw this, I was going to contact Eve Taylor tomorrow. I already use ET and absolutely love it! So do all my clients but I also have a client who has psoriasis and would like a good face care regime. She has medicated creams from the doctor but she says they are not moisturising enough! I wondered if the new deep cleanse oil would work with the soothing range. Going to email them now.

Sure, yet she needs moisturiser and look after her enlarge pores, oil is for treatment side but not the routine :)

Sure, yet she needs moisturiser and look after her enlarge pores, oil is for treatment side but not the routine :)

You were offered generic advice based upon the information given on the forum, but if you take up the kind offer of professional advice for your clients individual needs and provide more details privately then they can help you with the best full treatment!!

I can use my professional advice based on consultation sheet and skin analysis, however, I need to ensure if there is any product should not be used for Psoriasis.

I can use my professional advice based on consultation sheet and skin analysis, however, I need to ensure if there is any product should not be used for Psoriasis.

I should give them a call at EveTaylor then and take up their offer of helping you choose the best options :) x

Latest posts

Back