PTLLS/ Level 3 Award Education and Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol ... How funny ... (I was called a b**** by a yr 9 (13yr old) last week, my yr 13 (18yr olds) girls heard her and were disgusted with her, and said that I wasn't, i just said it straight to pupils ) ... I laughed when they told me ... Said I wasn't there to be friends I'm paid to teach ... so couldn't care less if I'm a called a b**** as I'm obviously doing my job keeping her on track with her work and telling her off when needed ... Lol .... !!! ... For every one of those I have another who comes and tells me how much i have supported and helped them gain their full potential and pushed them to get the best out of them ... Their all happy at the end when they get that piece of paper saying their qualified ... And there's soo many who come back to see us to let us know how well they're doing in their jobs.
But I can Imagine that adult learning would be less hassle ... Lol .... Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Noting for future reading

Teaching is very rewarding! You have to be prepared to put the preparation in and complete the mounds of paperwork that is also involved. This is the same in a college or at a private training provider!

Teaching hairdressing is definitely different to teaching colleagues in a salon. Try e smiling a few colleges and shadow a hairdressing tutor before spending a fortune on the course you will soon know if it's the route for you xx

Latest posts

Back