Pulled muscle help needed-hairdressers look please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathair

Reaction score
Hi

I think Ive pulled a muscle today. If I explain, perhaps someone can tell me if its due to hairdressing please?

Ive got a pain sort of under my ribs, a bit round the back by my shoulder blade.

If I inhale quickly, say taking a deep swift breath in to cough, it hurts with the breathing in.

Is it likely to be due to the hairdressing Ive done?

Thank you x

Hi

I think Ive pulled a muscle today. If I explain, perhaps someone can tell me if its due to hairdressing please?

Ive got a pain sort of under my ribs, a bit round the back by my shoulder blade.

If I inhale quickly, say taking a deep swift breath in to cough, it hurts with the breathing in.

Is it likely to be due to the hairdressing Ive done?

Thank you x

Sounds really bad l think you have a comb or scissors wedged in your rib cage, maybe an x-ray :D

Were not Dr's go see your GP

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Agree with KHS.
We're not Drs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I agree we are not doctors but I had something similar & it plays up every now & then, mine was a muscle in spasm, very painful. It tends to flare up if I've been doing a lot if massage! Time & rest are the best medicine (if possible).also a sports massage helped me a lot! But ultimately we don't know what it is so to be on the safe side get checked out by your GP! X

What an insult to my intelligence, I know your not doctors.

If you cant say anything nice (like the last post was) dont bother!

No need to get sarky.

It was hardly the height of 'intelligence' asking if you have a hairdressing related medical condition...durr!

Supposing you only received posts saying 'Yes, it sounds similar to something I have that I take OTC medicine for.' Would that have really helped?

I liked KHS answer the best as it was sharp and to the point. :)

p.s. I hope you feel better soon. Sounds very uncomfortable.

Sending all my love to anyone that needs it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No need to get sarky.

It was hardly the height of 'intelligence' asking if you have a hairdressing related medical condition...durr!

Supposing you only received posts saying 'Yes, it sounds similar to something I have that I take OTC medicine for.' Would that have really helped?

I liked KHS answer the best as it was sharp and to the point. :)

p.s. I hope you feel better soon. Sounds very uncomfortable.

:D

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Feeling better?

KHS you seem to want to use the forum to be nasty.

Please go away now.

Does seem likely it could be hairdressing related but as others have said plenty of rest and see a doc to be on the safe side, and lots of warm bubble baths! hope you feel better xxx

Thanks Hairflair XO, I appreciate it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back