Pura Sunless Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airey fairy

Reaction score
Hi geeks ... Just started my new position at work and we've got the Pura Sunless Tanning booth coming soon very excited please see pic below.... Has anyone got 1 I can't see much on the web ive trawled for an hour now and nothing has really surfaced ie who's behind the brand how it works etc I believe it's American but not 100% if anyone has 1 of these I would love to hear what you've got to say on it

Thanks geeks:)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413265018.075071.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413265027.833130.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413264999.594071.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413264999.594071.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 69
Hi
The Pura spray booth is made by the US tanning company Heartland Tanning in Lee's Summit, Missouri. I have never tanned in the booth but have seen it demonstrated on numerous occasions. It looks to be very well thought out and engineered.

The Heartland company has been in the industry for a long time and are very nice folks. I have known them for 10 years.
John

Fab thank you John we are getting one and I need to know how to sell it by talking about it :) amazing that someone knows about it thank you so much for your knowledge !! Anyone else would be fab to hear from you if not I shall keep you updated on how it's works with us :) x x

Omg we have it up and running eeeeeek I shall show you a pic v soon xx

Hi geeks ... Just started my new position at work and we've got the Pura Sunless Tanning booth coming soon very excited please see pic below.... Has anyone got 1 I can't see much on the web ive trawled for an hour now and nothing has really surfaced ie who's behind the brand how it works etc I believe it's American but not 100% if anyone has 1 of these I would love to hear what you've got to say on it

Thanks geeks:)

View attachment 76759
View attachment 76760

Hi I have a very similar looking auto booth but it's uk manufactured and called opus4. You can use any solution with it but we have stuck with Novell as recommended by manufacturer. What solutions are you using? we find it gives a nice even result and clients like the privacy aspect.

Exactly the same with clients and privacy aspect .... We are using Pura Spa however ..... We can use any solution we are keeping to that at the moment :) xx

Latest posts

Back