Putting prices up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sally40

Reaction score
I am a mobile hairdresser and am absolute rubbish at putting my prices up , just find it so awkward . How often does everyone put their prices up and by how much ? Some clients I have been doing for years are different prices to my newer ones , thanks for any advice x

I'd have a set month every year that I put prices up, then tell clients a month or so before & then every year they would expect it xx

I'd have a set month every year that I put prices up, then tell clients a month or so before & then every year they would expect it xx
Can I ask how much you put them up by if it's yearly please x

I'm in beauty and nails so I guess it's different but I'd say by a few ponds at least xx

Thank you x

Hi Sally, I hate putting my prices up to, I find it so awkward but I'm getting better at it. I have a price list at every station and on my website which states that prices are subject to change without warning. If they're on a very tight budget, it's up to them to ask at the time of booking, Tesco don't get in touch with my when a loaf of bread goes up!

Hi Sally, I hate putting my prices up to, I find it so awkward but I'm getting better at it. I have a price list at every station and on my website which states that prices are subject to change without warning. If they're on a very tight budget, it's up to them to ask at the time of booking, Tesco don't get in touch with my when a loaf of bread goes up!
So true lol !! I must toughen up . I am. Earning well but when I take into account stock , car , tax etc it's quiet a chunk of earnings , thanks for reply x

I always do a post on my Facebook page with new price list x

Latest posts

Back