Quattro problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemmonie

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I purchased my first bottle of Star Nails Quattro clear top coat last week, opened it up last night to use on a client to find it has set hard in the bottle!
Obviously im taking it back to cupplier today but wondered if anyone knew why it would set?

Hi guys,

I purchased my first bottle of Star Nails Quattro clear top coat last week, opened it up last night to use on a client to find it has set hard in the bottle!
Obviously im taking it back to cupplier today but wondered if anyone knew why it would set?
Have no idea why but i have had loads of problems with quattro lately i opened six bottles and they were all off :irked: also my white is not white it is clear :irked: so if anyone has any answers please tell :)

Well I took mine back to Sallys at lunch and she replaced it for me no problem and did say it was the first one she has encountered with this problem.

How do you get on with the white application? When i tried for the first time it seems very thick and gloopy and im not quite sure how i can achieve a crisp smile line?

any application tips?

i've just received my first bottle of quattro snow white and although i havent got around to using it yet i thought i looks quite thin!?!? alot like a new bottle of polish! is this not how its supposed to be? i thought the whole idea of a brush on gel is that it should be like a polish consisitancy.

Ive had several quattro top coat that had no brush attached, it had was in the bottom of the bottle!!

white tip product..........you gotta shake it like mad!!

xx

Ive had several quattro top coat that had no brush attached, it had was in the bottom of the bottle!!

white tip product..........you gotta shake it like mad!!

xx
I opened the whole batch in my local sallys and all the brushes were missing :!:
I have shaken the white like mad but still its clear i have had to drive miles three times now to get them changed i think im going to give up :irked:

I opened the whole batch in my local sallys and all the brushes were missing :!:
I have shaken the white like mad but still its clear i have had to drive miles three times now to get them changed i think im going to give up :irked:

CRICKEY....They must of been a bad batch!! As for the white I was shaking it like mad....for ages.....made my arm ache!!!:irked:

Latest posts

Back