Question about Opi product

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaby

Reaction score
Hi again!
Well, here goes the first silly question :o) (Remember: I'm not a technician... just a nail junkie!)
I paint on my natural nails (Knocking on wood.. they are good for that). I've recently seen in OPI site a product that looks like a common polish, but it's actually a gel (or something like that). It is a product to be applied over gel nails, apparently. Do you know what I'm talking about? Can it be used over natural nails to protect nail art?
Have a great Sunday everybody!!!

Hi

Are you talking about the new liquid buff, it's a top coat resin, I have just bought it so not sure what it's like yet.
It does protect enhancements and it goes on without the use of a UV lamp.

Becky
x

Hi Gaby. You might be best to do a product search on OPI or Lena White (UK Dist). They usually do a little write up explaining each product.

Good luck. x

Thanks for the answers, Becky and Kimmi! I'm talking about Acrylic Base Coat
http://www.opi.com/nail_treatments.asp
I know it's for acrylic nails. Can it be used on natural nails? (I'm looking for the most durable protection)
Becky, I'm very interest in what you are saying. What is the name of the product?
MUUUUACK!

The product is called OPi Liquid Buff and it goes on like a top coat to eliminate buffing, it can go on top of any enhancement.
Havent used it yet so can't tell you what it's like.

Becky
x

Perfect, thanks!

inm does a light-bulb cured gel top coat, soliel. i use it when i run out of uv30. you can get it at sally's. it keeps polish and art on better than a regular topcoat. plus it's really shiny.

Latest posts

Back