Question re: CND pedi product

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leila1712

Reaction score
Hi guys! I have just started getting into pedis and have tried on my husband lol well i use the marine spapedi system by cnd and the cooling masque is a very green shade and where my husbands feet where still dry skin it turned the color of the skin to green :( nothing i could do to remove it lol just lots if washes and time i guess lol..
Is this normal? What can i do to prevent this happening with clients?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Hi guys! I have just started getting into pedis and have tried on my husband lol well i use the marine spapedi system by cnd and the cooling masque is a very green shade and where my husbands feet where still dry skin it turned the color of the skin to green :( nothing i could do to remove it lol just lots if washes and time i guess lol..
Is this normal? What can i do to prevent this happening with clients?

we were told in training that a little dicolouration was normal after the mask however if its lasting for a long time then I dont think your dealing with the same issue.
Iv never had the problem of it not coming off before the end of the treatment sometimes it gets stuck in cracks in heals but i put the bubble on and give them a towel off and it comes out.
Maybe try putting a layer of marine oil on first so that it creates a barrier so the mask wont stick the same?

we were told in training that a little dicolouration was normal after the mask however if its lasting for a long time then I dont think your dealing with the same issue.
Iv never had the problem of it not coming off before the end of the treatment sometimes it gets stuck in cracks in heals but i put the bubble on and give them a towel off and it comes out.
Maybe try putting a layer of marine oil on first so that it creates a barrier so the mask wont stick the same?

Thank you :) ill give it a go :)

Latest posts

Back