Questions about waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharney

Reaction score
I'm about to start my waxing course and I'm in a good position to have a little look around to find the best wax heaters and wax.

I have found HIVE heaters and they go by 200cc, 500cc and 1000cc which one would be best?
What type of wax is best as there is wax in a tub, hot film wax and hot film pellets?
Also what brand is best for pre wax and after wax?

If I've missed anything out any help is appreciated.

THANKYOU!​

Last edited:
I'm about to start my waxing course and I'm in a good position to have a little look around to find the best wax heaters and wax.

I have found HIV heaters and they go by 200cc, 500cc and 1000cc which one would be best?
What type of wax is best as there is wax in a tub, hot film wax and hot film pellets?
Also what brand is best for pre wax and after wax?

If I've missed anything out any help is appreciated.

THANKYOU!​
Depends what you intend to do really. 200cc pots are only large enough for facial/brow waxing. 500cc will fit most wax pots so suitable for either hot or strip waxes. 1000cc is great for hot and strip if your going to be doing a lot of waxing or buying brands which come in larger pots.

Depends what you intend to do really. 200cc pots are only large enough for facial/brow waxing. 500cc will fit most wax pots so suitable for either hot or strip waxes. 1000cc is great for hot and strip if your going to be doing a lot of waxing or buying brands which come in larger pots.

Thankyou. Any preference on brand that has worked best for you?

Waxperts all the way for me after working with several others before

Do 1000cc for waxing for clients .
Waxperts as im looking too

So
sorry to jump in on this! For mobile would 1000cc be too big? Thanks x

Latest posts

Back