Quick Gelish question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Munchkinmoo

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm due to go on my gelish training next week and am super excited, but looking at their website i can only see the LED lamp on there, which at the moment is a bit too expensive for me, do they do a normal UV lamp? I've read the UV thread and know it's important to use the correct lamp, so don't want to buy the wrong one but surely they do a normal lamp? I'm prepared to pay a fair amount just not that much! lol

Many thanks for reading! :hug:

ring them - have a chat - the're so nice.
They sold a 36w lamp at a recent training day I did with them - they dont try to force the LED on you!
Good luck - you will love it!

Aww thanks villagenails!

I'll ring them! So excited for the new colours aswell i'm my poor credit card is gonna burn after all my purchases! lol :hug:

I just done my training today was fab I have already bought my uvlamp its coming tom soo excited , we used both in training only diff was uv took a wee bit longer same result. Enjoy x

Yep we do a UV £***** if I remember rightly :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used the led lamp and it does work great... and fast! But It belonged to my employer, I just moved to a booth renting job at a spa and I had a CND brisa UV lamp, so im using it for now.. Im getting used to UV lamp taking longer to cure nails but works GREAT!!! and you can stick whole hand in including the thumb and they all cure. When You use a LED lamp the thumb nails have to be cured by themselves :( which adds to the time...
I just added some pics on my profile of a Gelish french I did today and yesterday with UV lamp and both came out perfect!!!
:green:

Latest posts

Back