Quiet in Jan??? ideas???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloud Nine-Emzy

Reaction score
Hellooooooooooo,
I havn't been on for a while, hope you all had a lovely christmas and happy new year to everyone!!!

I am majorly quiet in Jan which is very worrying and starting to make me feel really de-motivated! I'm sat on the computer now about to do my regular newsletter! I'm good with the computer and good with the chat but I want something a bit different on the newsetter that will get peoples attension! any ideas???

I always have offers on aswell and i think that the trouble now is that people won't book in because they will be waiting for the offers! So I need to do and offer something slightly different with this aswell. Im going to do x% off vouchers to give out to the hairdressers clients next door and down the school gate of my little sisters which usually gets a few people calling up.

I just feel as though I am running out of all ideas and I'm still quiet!! I have considered getting a part-time job to fill in the gaps but as we all know beauty therapists aren't well paid!

Any ideas would be really appreciated!

Thanks Emma x

Hey!
We're also dead, and also had a crap Xmas! So I've just sent out a Newsletter with deals EXCLUSIVE to existing customers, noone else, so that you dont get those frigging pound-shop types just getting cheap stuff then going to the next salon down the road!
Have you tried texting your old/existing clients? I use Send Online SMS Marketing | Bulk SMS Messages | Email To SMS Text to send cheap texts. It takes about 24-48 hours for your payment to go through tho.
x

I gave out 20% discount vouchers to my regs with their xmas cards to use with a 20.00 spend...

As my re-balance is 19.00 they cant use it with that so they are having somethign else done as well.....I know its cheeky but it worked....

Spray tanning is doing really well for the next few weeks....

Could you put together a package and promote it with money off???

Latest posts

Back