Quiff magi bond

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amandahartly

Reaction score
Hi all, has anyone used this? I've just picked some up today & wondered what people thought of it x

I tried it on a test cutting of bleached hair (as a treatment) and the after result was a ball of fried mess that I could not comb [emoji22]. I'm gutted, not tried it in colour yet tho.I Am going to ring the company [emoji30]

[emoji30][emoji107] that's not good.
The staff at Alan Howard said they've sold loads & had brill feedback. X

That's where I got it from, but they had no feedback when I got mine. Just need an unbiased opinion ☺️. Sick of waiting for Olaplex now, the excitement has gone...

[emoji23]I know same here! Have you tried colorflex? I picked that up first today, they had no feedback on that, said they only got that as a back up as the magi bond is flying off the shelves x

That's where I got it from, but they had no feedback when I got mine. Just need an unbiased opinion ☺️. Sick of waiting for Olaplex now, the excitement has gone...

I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to have to wait, but seriously I'd avoid the knock offs. The results with olaplex are the real thing!

I tried it on a test cutting of bleached hair (as a treatment) and the after result was a ball of fried mess that I could not comb [emoji22]. I'm gutted, not tried it in colour yet tho.I Am going to ring the company [emoji30]

I'm sorry to say I'm not surprised!

I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to have to wait, but seriously I'd avoid the knock offs. The results with olaplex are the real thing!

I'll give it a go anyway & keep you posted! I'm mobile so I can't see me getting olaplex for a long time! X

I've used it twice now in bleach and found it good. The condition of the hair was lovely.

Magi:Bond breaks down as follows:

Magi:Bond- primary active ingredient is N-acetyl cysteine, or NAC and is generally used as a supplement for hair loss. Most commonly, doctors might prescribe this drug as an inhalant to treat mucus buildup. NAC may also provide antioxidants that help to combat aging factors, such as hair loss. Hair loss is a medical issue and entirely different than preventing and repairing damage. In addition, with NAC products, the problem is that visible hair is not living. It has already been created, and it cannot incorporate L-cysteine into its structure. And unless you leave the product on your scalp 24 hours a day, the L-cysteine is not going to seep into the follicle that produces the hair, which uses glycine and tyrosine in greater amounts than L-cysteine. Soy isoflavones is generally used as a hair growth supplement and would have no effect in regards to actual chemistry. Keratin protein is just that, protein which is an entirely separate issue. None of these ingredients build or cross link broken disulfide bonds in the hair.

Where can this be purchased from please?
I went on the alan howard website but have been searching through all their products listed and can't seem to find it.
Does anyone have a link please? Xx

Hi all, has anyone used this? I've just picked some up today & wondered what people thought of it x
Hi I used it today for the first time And I really liked the results, it must be measured accurately tho x

I've used this 8 times in keratin treatments with bleach and tint and I thought it was brilliant, condition was excellent even after bleach with 40 vol would like to try olaplex but Alan Howard don't stock it,

I've used this 8 times in keratin treatments with bleach and tint and I thought it was brilliant, condition was excellent even after bleach with 40 vol would like to try olaplex but Alan Howard don't stock it,

Aston and fincher stock it, call them and pay over the phone they'll deliver it next day.

I used this one a few times and one Called Lisaplex from adele but I decided the Lisaplex worked better

I used this one a few times and one Called Lisaplex from adele but I decided the Lisaplex worked better
I'll use up my quiff then try olaplex I think doesn't hurt to try them all!! X

I'll use up my quiff then try olaplex I think doesn't hurt to try them all!! X
I would love the olaplex but I don't think my customers would pay for it x

Latest posts

Back