Quotes about child/son?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephrae82

Reaction score
Hey peeps, random question but I'm hoping to get some inspiration from You's!

I have a wee boy who's 3 and I've been trying to find a saying or quote or song lyrics which I can get tattooed on me. Looking for something about loving your children, a mums love for her son etc. had a look online but not really found anything that I'm thinking yes that's it!

Just looking for a short quote, going to translate it to Scottish Gaelic.

Any help would be great. 😊 need some inspiration x

To the world you are just one person, to me you are the world x

My oldest daughter always says "love you to the moon and back" as in the book Guess how much I love you with nut brown hare I love that quote but thought it a bit to babyish so googled it and found a really nice quote which is a part of a sonnet "I love thee to the depth & breadth & height my soul can reach" which I've had tattooed on my ribs ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347223892.177443.jpg

I had "unconditional ollie" simple, hut true Nd to me says it all ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347224099.189670.jpg

My oldest daughter always says "love you to the moon and back" as in the book Guess how much I love you with nut brown hare I love that quote but thought it a bit to babyish so googled it and found a really nice quote which is a part of a sonnet "I love thee to the depth & breadth & height my soul can reach" which I've had tattooed on my ribs View attachment 20296

Thsts a lovely one. That's where I'm
Thinking of getting mine, on the ribs. X

Latest posts

Back