R.I.P Herbie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanfastic

Reaction score
I hope the abusers rot in hell. Poor Herbie. I can't bring myself to click on the llink to read the story as it will play on my mind for a long time. But I hope some sort of justice comes out of this. x

Fortunately it is not IN YOUR FACE graphic , just tells his story of recovery but the poor boy was found to have cancer too so he had been dealt a very rough hand in life. They decided it was time to let him go and spared him any further suffering, just so sad that he had not had a good life before. He was well loved in his last 3 months of life, for that we can be grateful. The previous " owner" has still not been found but they are not giving up and will try to bring him to justice.

A very heartbreaking and also uplifting tale. From such suffering came so much love, compassion and support.

Oh no, that's heartbreaking. I can't even bring myself to read the story as I know i'll cry. Some people are vile, sick idiotic morons. Rest in peace Herbie. Atleast now he is at rest xxx

Latest posts

Back