race4life

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elfprincessem

Reaction score
Anyone doing this years race4life? I am just about to send off for pack. Which area are you running in if you are participating?

Anyone doing this years reace4life? I am just about to send off forpack. Which area are you running in if you are participating?.

Hi
I was thinking of doing the one in Maidstone at Mote Park. I did it a few years ago and it is a fantastic atmosphere. Good luck!

Hi i hoping to do it in Blackpool they have to put it over 2 days because it gets so full and people are complaing that they carnt do it

Hiya, I am running in the Glasgow race. This is my sixth year. I go with my sisters and friends, Its a great day out. This year I am taking some teenagers from the Girls Brigade. Start them young is my belief.
The weather is always awful, but the atmosphere during the day carrys you through.
Good luck to you and any other geeks who enter.

I am doing race for life on the 11th june with my 7 year old in Coventry. I am hoping she is going to pull me! I have a very organised friend who sorted it all out a while ago.
Good luck to everyone
xx

aw 7, bless her xx

elfprincessem said:
Anyone doing this years race4life? I am just about to send off for pack. Which area are you running in if you are participating?
I do the Winchester and Southampton one'S have done for the past 2 years, only I wont be doing the Winchester one this year as Im going to Olympia Beauty show!! and I CANT WAIT!!!

sarahj said:
I am doing race for life on the 11th june with my 7 year old in Coventry. I am hoping she is going to pull me! I have a very organised friend who sorted it all out a while ago.
Good luck to everyone
xx

I did Coventry last year and I'm hoping to this year too.

Hi

I'm doing the race in Winchester. It is amazing the amount of people there. Last time I took part the weather was so hot I burnt the back of my neck. eek. My partner lost both his parents within 18 months of each other so I'd like to them proud. It is a great day.
Good luck!:lol:

naughty nails said:
Hi

I'm doing the race in Winchester. It is amazing the amount of people there. Last time I took part the weather was so hot I burnt the back of my neck. eek. My partner lost both his parents within 18 months of each other so I'd like to them proud. It is a great day.
Good luck!:lol:
Hi
Small world I'm in Chandlers Ford!!!

xxx

Latest posts

Back