Radio Advertising Suggestions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spend_um

Reaction score
Hey everyone! So i opened my salon in august & we never really had a grand opening so we are wanting to do like a spring grand opening thing. We are having one of the radio stations in my area come out next week & do it live at the salon. We are doing a few services at a good deal and probably a drawing. Do you think that is enough? Or would you offer anything else. Any suggestions help! Thanks!

I'm in the same boat - opened last june. I think i will have my grand opening this June when i am 1 year opened. I was thinking of having a local newspaper around to take pictures maybe the week before to say a little of what i am about etc and to talk about the grand opening. I would advertise in local shops around the area ?? Give special offers to courses of treatments booked on the day?? Ask some of your suppliers for sample products which you can give out to your customers in a nice bag-something to remember you by ??maybe do a raffle for a small gift or a treatment - asking for name, e-mail address and contact no?? I'm still at the thinking stage will let you know if i think of anymore ??

oh you could see if there is a local celeb maybe they could be there for the opening in return for a voucher??

hth:)

Latest posts

Back