RAGE: Spray tan parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynam121

Reaction score
:mad:Hello fellow geeks,

I was wondering when you are doing spray tan parties, do you take a deposit before hand.

I had 2 different groups of girls wanting to book me for tonight, in the end I obviously went with the wrong group.

I have just had a txt saying "sorry I am canceling" less than an hour before I am due to arrive!! Despite me sending a complementary text this morning to confirm there appointments and 4 days previous, sending her an e-mail with there prep sheet.

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me, now I am seriously considering make the client either pay a deposit or the full amount up front!

I am so angry as I have now lost the whole night to this group!

Any advise appreciated!

Breathe 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 :rolleyes:

i now take £5 each dep on partys of 4 or more after same thing kept happening :mad:its such a pain espec when you have kids to arrange ,bet the air was blue lol :mad::mad:

I would also take a deposit for a party too! Even just £20 or something as that way if they cancel you havnt lost out totally.

I would definatly take a deposit for tanning parties. You may want to introduce a cancellation policy too if you can't get a deposit, if they cancel giving less than 24hours notice charge them.

xx:hug:xx

When doing group spray tanning I take a 50% deposit which is non-refundable....unless I have to cancel the appointment! x

I have my first party next week and apparently there will be 12 ladies there. I ahve asked for them to pay a £10 deposit each. They have been happy to do thi.:)

I would definatly take a deposit for tanning parties. You may want to introduce a cancellation policy too if you can't get a deposit, if they cancel giving less than 24hours notice charge them.

xx:hug:xx

Yeh i agree with this... Does anyone else have cancellation fees? i am wanting to do this but. I think it will be hard to get them to come pay for cancellations xx any suggestions xx

Thank you all for your replies!

I think I will have to get something added onto my site, I just couldn’t work out how to get the deposit as I am mobile, but I had a look at the back end of my website and there is the option to add a payment method, so i am going to look into this over the weekend!

Its just such a waste of time and money especially when all you get is a txt saying "I’m canceling", no sorry or explanation???

Latest posts

Back