Rainbow connection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate Minerva

Reaction score
So I went onto the rainbow connection website today to order the only Mundo stamping polish they had in stick. Typed my postcode in to calculate shipping and was told that they don't ship to my area. Has anyone else had this problem? It's mainland uk so not anywhere extreme.

I've been wanting to order from there but nothing is ever in stock :( all they seem to have is one bright yellow polish, or am I viewing the website wrong? It seems a bit confusing lol x

I'm not sure if you can order at the moment, I seem to remember reading that they are going to be closed for a while. I can never get what I want, I wish there was another iUK supplier for Mundo.

Yes it was just the neon yellow in stick so just wanted to see how much shipping was but couldn't. If they are stopping for a while that's probably why. Think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and order from Mexico but I know if customs check it - polishes can be removed 😔 I wish there was another supplier for the uk too. I thought I saw someone on here enquiring about it but couldn't find it today. X

They had lots of colours in stock at the weekend presumably now sold out! I ordered quite a few sat night and received them yesterday. I only paid £1 postage too x

Yes it was just the neon yellow in stick so just wanted to see how much shipping was but couldn't. If they are stopping for a while that's probably why. Think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and order from Mexico but I know if customs check it - polishes can be removed 😔 I wish there was another supplier for the uk too. I thought I saw someone on here enquiring about it but couldn't find it today. X

That was me but my post got deleted. Oops!! X

She's closed for 2 weeks as of midnight last night/this morning. I know Annette regularly posts when she's getting a shipment of something and also posts the date & time when those items will go live. Mundos go very quickly because people start refreshing the product pages a few minutes beforehand and they (like any other popular polish) go very quickly. My advice would be to Like Rainbows FB page and keep checking for updates.

She's closed for 2 weeks as of midnight last night/this morning. I know Annette regularly posts when she's getting a shipment of something and also posts the date & time when those items will go live. Mundos go very quickly because people start refreshing the product pages a few minutes beforehand and they (like any other popular polish) go very quickly. My advice would be to Like Rainbows FB page and keep checking for updates.

Thanks! Silly me didn't even think to look if they had a FB page lol

Latest posts

Back