Random / strange things we get asked?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Louise~

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me & where I live but we do get the most bizarre questions & requests. Keeps me chuckling through the week anyway

Last week, did he we sell face paints for horses? Then could they bring in the horse so we could do him up?? Very hard to keep a straight face

One other time a fella rang me up & asked me if I could do vampire make up for him for a photoshoot he had to do for uni, I said no bother thats what we do. the conversation progressed to that he needed to a petrified vampire and what did I think that would look like. And then if he was tied up would he look more petrified (you can see where it's going at this stage), and finally could I tie him up because he might not manage it himself. Actually couldn't hold the laughing in at this stage.

MUA & professional dominatrix - quite a combo for the business cards, lol

I've had loads more, but those are the first 2 that comes to mind. What have you all got? :)

Last week I had a new client who was a doctor. She brought along her mother. Who spoke very little English, the clients mother have me a plastic bag from boots. Which was full of nail files, nippers etc etc, the client then asked me if I could use these products so I would not cause her any infection. My nail equipment was sitting in mundo and I had just cleaned my hands in front of client before her treatments. She then asked if her mother could watch me massage her. x

Leely x

Last week I had a new client who was a doctor. She brought along her mother. Who spoke very little English, the clients mother have me a plastic bag from boots. Which was full of nail files, nippers etc etc, the client then asked me if I could use these products so I would not cause her any infection. My nail equipment was sitting in mundo and I had just cleaned my hands in front of client before her treatments. She then asked if her mother could watch me massage her. x

Leely x

How did you reply Leely? How can someone openly doubt your sanitation when they have a bag of nippers etc which have been god knows where for god knows how long....! Lol

How did you reply Leely? How can someone openly doubt your sanitation when they have a bag of nippers etc which have been god knows where for god knows how long....! Lol

I showed her my bottle of mundo and she had seen me use hand gel before I touched her daughters hands, I also asked her daughter to use the gel before I started the treatment. I don't think she understood me very well, as she kept putting her hands in my face when I was trying to do the nail treatment. So I asked her to leave the treatment room x

Leely x

Latest posts

Back