Ratajczak hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mind me asking why using hairport was a mistake? I have received a sample from them after reading some great reviews .. I was impressed and also the customer service chat was excellent!xx
Hairports hair ive used on clients as my standard range and also on myself. Ive currently got the indian remy in and its honestly poor quality dont get me wrong, it starts of as silky smooth which is why your impressed with the sample. very disappointed as i agree, customer service is great, however they state again and again that its thick from root to tip, which is a lie!x

Hairports hair ive used on clients as my standard range and also on myself. Ive currently got the indian remy in and its honestly poor quality dont get me wrong, it starts of as silky smooth which is why your impressed with the sample. very disappointed as i agree, customer service is great, however they state again and again that its thick from root to tip, which is a lie!x

This makes me nervous now as I'm doing a few clients with this hair in the next few weeks as their european hair sounds good. I'm doubting this now, although this is the first bad review I've heard xx

This makes me nervous now as I'm doing a few clients with this hair in the next few weeks as their european hair sounds good. I'm doubting this now, although this is the first bad review I've heard xx
well, see for yourself but I wont use them again, Ive given them enough 'chances' and its so poor quality. x

I have just come off the phone to this guy and I have never come across someone so rude! His first sentence was
"if your looking for cheap bundles of hair that's not us".
He was then questioning me who my current supplier was then before I even told him the name he was adamant that he knew who the guy was and that he was selling Indian hair. He was wrong, totally the wrong guy and didn't have a clue who my supplier was, then when I told him the name he said
"oh yes and him, his hair isn't Russian".
We then got talking about the hair he supplies where he said
"we don't need to advertise as we get enough business doing theatre and celebrities"
which personally by this point I had defiantly made my mind up that I wasn't buying a single strand off him.
He then thought he would then lay into my method of hair extensions which is micro-rings, telling me
"you wouldn't put a copper tube round you finger so why would you put it round your hair" WHAT????
"the metal goes into your head causing irritation" -Yes only if your allergic to metals.

All in all that was possibly the most horrendous phone call I have ever had to the point where I burst out in tears (probably slightly over sensitive today ha), lets hope his daughter is nicer!

I have just come off the phone to this guy and I have never come across someone so rude! His first sentence was
He was then questioning me who my current supplier was then before I even told him the name he was adamant that he knew who the guy was and that he was selling Indian hair. He was wrong, totally the wrong guy and didn't have a clue who my supplier was, then when I told him the name he said
"we don't need to advertise as we get enough business doing theatre and celebrities"
which personally by this point I had defiantly made my mind up that I wasn't buying a single strand off him.
He then thought he would then lay into my method of hair extensions which is micro-rings, telling me
"you wouldn't put a copper tube round you finger so why would you put it round your hair" WHAT????
"the metal goes into your head causing irritation" -Yes only if your allergic to metals.

All in all that was possibly the most horrendous phone call I have ever had to the point where I burst out in tears (probably slightly over sensitive today ha), lets hope his daughter is nicer!
Michael's a doll once you get to know him, I do know he gets sick of all the cheap hair buyers expecting his prices to be the same.
As an aside, how would you like it if he took to a public forum slagging you off?

He does absolutely top end hair, and yes, he does all the celebs and theatre work. He's probably the best hair merchant out there.
For the record, I agree with him about the metal rings, it's a cheap and lazy way for non hairdressers to do ext. but you know, that's just my opinion, it doesn't affect you, or what you're doing.

I've spoken to TJ a lot recently and found them nothing but really helpful and genuine? Personally I hate micros and copper tubes too. I prefer fitting bonded and the look of it too. But that's my opinion.

Or are we talking about a different company? X

Don't ever be scared of doing any fittings with European or Russian hair from tasha or micheals it's ace. I love it

I had the exact same thing happen to me, he practically barked at me when I called him up. Needless to say, he didn't get one cent off me, rude people don't deserve to get any business. And yes, they should be called out on their behavior because it's childish and offensive. If someone doesn't behave like a total jerk they can rest assured there won't be any backlash, so maybe he should reconsider his behavior....

I had the exact same thing happen to me, he practically barked at me when I called him up. Needless to say, he didn't get one cent off me, rude people don't deserve to get any business. And yes, they should be called out on their behavior because it's childish and offensive. If someone doesn't behave like a total jerk they can rest assured there won't be any backlash, so maybe he should reconsider his behavior....

Hm sound like very professional service. For such expensive company this is way out of order.

For the comment above saying " ones you get to know him". This is his business and he should be professional at all times and his customers don't have to know him they just purchase hair from him and they want information on what they buy. He should be nice or hell scare all customers away!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hm sound like very professional service. For such expensive company this is way out of order.

For the comment above saying " ones you get to know him". This is his business and he should be professional at all times and his customers don't have to know him they just purchase hair from him and they want information on what they buy. He should be nice or hell scare all customers away!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

He is exceptional at his job, truly exceptional. I've always found him to be really nice, kind, and extremely knowledgable, as well as professional in the best sense of the word.
They must have rubbed him up the wrong way. I've been doing business with him for twenty years now, with no issues.

On that note, and since this thread dating back to February 2013 has been purposely bumped, I shall close here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back