Rate these please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise2019

Reaction score
Out of 10 what would you give these please. Find it hard to get perfect around cuticles so I know they still need some work. Any advice welcome. Thanks

cad4bea434fb2fef5672c32bd7bdfafc_zpsfa2fadc3.jpg

b368b4a7d924445e887db2b4fba63563_zpsa74daccf.jpg

Hi Louise, they look very pretty! But you need to get closer to the side walls & cuticle area. So clients can get a longer wear before regrowth shows.

Xx

I agree, but they are very pretty. Nice plum colour, well done : )

Thanks ladies. I was so afraid of flooding them. ESP with the gel. Suppose all I can do is practice. X

Thanks ladies. I was so afraid of flooding them. ESP with the gel. Suppose all I can do is practice. X

It is, if it helps, pinch the clients finger tip... Just at the side walls, gives you a steady nail to gel & also makes those gaps a little bit easier to get to!

Xx

Yes thank you!!! Forgot about doing that. Been a year since Ive done them so starting back thank you kindly x

when paining up to the cuticle, i place my brush in the middle of the nail then push the colour up in small movements to the cuticle to get as close as possible, don't have too much on your brush because you will then flood the cuticle, I then brush to the side and then the other side making sure it's nice and even. I also turn the nail when painting the sides so I can get right close. hth x

Back