Re balance, infill, backfill?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinker bell

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I was wondering how you guys do this service, do you do it by filing or do you use an e file. Also how long does it take you?
Curious as I am not the quickest at this.

Thanks

It depends... I use a mixture of both! For a forever French rebalance I mostly use my e-file to either take down bulk and reapply or cut in a fresh smile line. For a simple infill I usually hand file. I also hand file my normal full sets, unless they are stilettos or something.

The efile is a godsend when I have a lot of filing to do - it can be used for pretty much everything but so can a a hand file. I am proficient at both so it's whatever takes my fancy (quite often I ask myself "what is going to be quickest way with the best aesthetically pleasing end result" and go for that!)

Timing:
Rebalance - 1 hour
Infill - 30-45 minutes

xxx

It depends... I use a mixture of both! For a forever French rebalance I mostly use my e-file to either take down bulk and reapply or cut in a fresh smile line. For a simple infill I usually hand file. I also hand file my normal full sets, unless they are stilettos or something.

The efile is a godsend when I have a lot of filing to do - it can be used for pretty much everything but so can a a hand file. I am proficient at both so it's whatever takes my fancy (quite often I ask myself "what is going to be quickest way with the best aesthetically pleasing end result" and go for that!)

Timing:
Rebalance - 1 hour
Infill - 30-45 minutes

xxx

Did you have e-file training Emily? I'm thinking of getting an e file but not really sure where to start.

Can I jst ask..and sorry to jump on this thread...but does rebalance just basically mean infills on l&p?
Im trained in l&p and we were taught how to Infill the growth with l&p a basic file. Is an e file electronic?
But wondered if a rebalance was the same thing..or is it possible the same but on gel enhancements?
sorry...just curious.

A rebalance involves more work than a regular infill, and is for both gel and L&p. I consider pink and whites rebalance instead of infills because the entire bulk needs to be taken down and the white and apex needs to be replaced to "rebalance" the enhancement. Efile is short for electronic file- or the drill as most would call it.

Latest posts

Back