Re-labelling beauty products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simone90

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this industry and would love your advice! I have found a website that sells wholesale beauty products as well as base products to make your own Skin care range. They have one category that is all ready to go and use as is, they said it is fine to use on your clients but if you are going to be retailing the product to re-package and re-label, this way the client won't know where you are buying from and go there directly.

Could someone tell me if I would need to have product insurance in this case, as I won't be changing any ingredients just the bottle it is sold in and the sticker on the front? I am located in Australia, so may be different to over there. I am not even sure who I could call to find out this information. All your help would be much appreciated.

I'm not sure but would be interested too, Why not ask the product seller for regulations on reselling etc. I know heirloom do a few pre made bases, I haven't asked them yet though about selling. Another company in wa I know of too. All easily accessible to the public through google.

Wow thank you Melk! That's a great start :)

Latest posts

Back