Re tipping help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samlintonx

Reaction score
Hi geeks can anyone recommend someone who does re tipping (utips) please? I've emailed a few different places & not really getting any replies & need to find out prices etc to let me clients know! Thanks xxx

I think tranaform do re tipping? Though if your taking a set out and putting them back in its quite easy to do yourself,

Is it really? I'm scared to do it incase I mess it up I'd like to practise first but she needs them out & put back in asap so I have no time! & can't find any videos on YouTube of how to do it x

I found a video on you tube and had a go myself, it's very easy! Il see if I can find it for you, just order some nail tips, melt and then smooth onto the end of the hair..... have a go :)

I found a video on you tube and had a go myself, it's very easy! Il see if I can find it for you, just order some nail tips, melt and then smooth onto the end of the hair..... have a go :)

Its called "How to tip hair extensions with keratin" there's a yellow mat in the cover frame

Thank you Molly I think I'll give it a go myself x

I don't have a glue gun & that girls voice is so annoying couldn't watch the whole video

Its easy. Cut the old tip off, place keratin granules on the end of your heat connector, wait for them to melt and then go over the hair where you have removed the old tip.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

But how does that give the u tip shaped for bonds ?

You can buy connectors with the u shape or you can buy flat connectors to tip into flat tips

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

U can get these on eBay ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422053977.270975.jpgonce u apply the hot glue u clamp it with this and it leaves a u tip

Latest posts

Back