Reactions to perron rigot!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tor

Reaction score
Hi all,
just wondering could you help, i use euroblonde thanks to kim and think its amazing so i decided to change over to perron rigot roller wax, i had been previously using depileve and had no complaints but i just wanted to use 1 company so went with perron rigot, anyway i had a lady last week in for another leg wax and she said the last time i got it done with you i had a bad reaction she said she had white spots all over her legs went to doctor got antibiotic and its gone, i did another leg wax on her last week and she was fine! i also had another lady call me yesterday and said she also had a reaction whats causing this? is it the wax, somthing im doing or what? thanks in advance xx oh i also use the jasmine oil after all my waxes

If the spots were cleared with antibiotics, sounds like Folliculitis. This can be caused by putting unclean clothes on over freshly waxed area. It's very unlucky and unless all your clients were getting it, it's nothing you're doing wrong.

Are you using the Ice which is the hypo-allergenic roller wax? Give your roller a good clean. You know I'm not a fan of rolled waxes and this may be the problem as you may have tranferred it from one client to another. Xxx

Hi

I have the Perron Rigot roller though its rare when i use it. I have the Ice its hypo-allergic (sp).
I last used it months ago but when i did i took the roller of the cartridge, cleaned it with wax cleaner then barbicide. I then put it back on the cartridge. I used a damp cloth soaked in miltons sterilizer to put the top back on with.

Latest posts

Back