Real Mrs Grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got a link to the vid please x

She truly is an inspiration! And so helpful too! X

Wakefield is about 25 mins away from me so yeh, he will sound pretty much like me, 'cream puff like'!!
HAHHA!

Where abouts are you hun? I'm about half hour from wakey too!

Me too!! I'm a call of duty widow... I just mix up some glitter mixes when the husband plays on that.... Here's one of my new ones a Halloween mix called Vampire Nights.😀

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1412711438388.jpg
    1412711438388.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 296
  • 1412711452160.jpg
    1412711452160.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 303
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412779733.637142.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412779784.410141.jpg

I had a practice earlier today to recreate TRMG's Two-tone Chevron and a client liked it so much that I've just finished the same for her on an accent finger. Love this and love the stardust glitters x

I really need to get my stamping plate addiction under control. Just watched TRMG fab video using a Pueen Encore plate....now I have another 4 plates on the way.....oh dear me.
Thanks for more inspiration, yet again :)

Last edited:
I really need to get my stamping plate addiction under control. Just watched TRMG fab video using a Pueen Encore plate....another 4 plates on the way.....oh dear me.
Thanks for more inspiration........I think :)

Haha! You'll love them! So lovely! ❤️❤️ xx

I really need to get my stamping plate addiction under control. Just watched TRMG fab video using a Pueen Encore plate....now I have another 4 plates on the way.....oh dear me.
Thanks for more inspiration........I think :)

Haha ditto! I think I have a serious addiction lol! I've only been stamping for a couple of months and my drawer is starting to bow with the weight of all my plates! 😄

Latest posts

Back