Really disappointed with S2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooey

Reaction score
Now usually I get on great with the S2 customer care team and they really go out of their way to meet your needs - esp Jonathon who is just wonderful.

But on this occasion I am at the end of my tether as I made a return months ago (which was faulty) and have still not received my money back. First I did an exchange but then received the EXACT same faulty item! I called them up to try and exchange the item for another, but they refused as they kept saying the item wasn't faulty. So I decided to return the item. Later I went to CND London where I bought the item in person (not faulty).

I kept checking online banking to see if my money had been refunded and to this day I still nothing! I call them about 2-3 times a week and have to re-explain the story again and again. I either get told they have already given me my money back, or that they will arrange to give it back that day. But still I never receive anything. More recently I discovered that the item had been returned at £0.00 because it was an exchange first, so they apologized for the mistake and would put the money back into my account immediately! Still nothing. So more recently they have been saying 'We will call you back' and I haven't heard squat! Now I am at my wits end, I just don't think I'm ever going to get my money back... any suggestions what to do here? Sorry for the rant, but this has been going on since about April!!! :grr:

Put all the info in writing and word a compliant letter and at the end put: I look forward to your speedy reply within 10 working days Many Thanks ...............

PM The Geek or Mrs Geek?

Am sure if Samantha or Sam spot this post, they will be all over the problem for you hun xx

I am forwarding this info to Linda Fawcett immediately. Mooey I am so sorry that this has happened. We shall resolve it soonest!:hug:

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it x

Latest posts

Back