Rebranding my business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabel.Blake

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I currently have my mobile nail business ' nails by Isabel' when starting out I just chose the name that's was the easiest to remember and included my name etc.

I have now done a spray tan course and in a months time when I'm happy with how I've been practicing I will start offering this as a mobile treatment too.

Which means I don't want to stay as NAILS by Isabel as I am offering more than that now. I don't particularly just want to be 'beauty by Isabel' because I feel my range isn't wide enough for that.

Does anyone have any ideas what I could do ?

Thanks in advance. Xxx

How about Polished and Tanned with Isabelle. It's good to make a play of your name and the end effect that ultimately the clients want. Polished and Tanned in large letters. Isabelle in smaller italics.

How about Polished and Tanned with Isabelle. It's good to make a play of your name and the end effect that ultimately the clients want. Polished and Tanned in large letters. Isabelle in smaller italics.
Love this idea !!!! Will have a play around with fonts etc. Thank you so much x

Latest posts

Back