Reception desk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Lou

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm opening a new salon and looking for reception furniture. I'm on a tight budget, any suggestions? I've had a close eye on e bay. Thanks for you time. xx

hi, i brought a normal computer desk with the extra bit on top for cd's and files, and then had a foamex board printed saying welcome to ariah in white and pink with some butterflys.i then attatched that to the front! (the bit that would normally be pushed up against the wall). is that really confusing? i'l see if i can get a picture when i call to the salon today.. it cost under £100 to do.. x

Please find a pic of my desks they are two single rem nail bars put together i may also have products and other things for sale shortly.. i am relocating to cyprus in a months time so i should know what i can and cant take within the next week or so but i certainly can not take the desks and chairs uv lamps dust extractors and other stuff. Let me know if you are interested in any and if time scale is not too long for you. Thanks Helen.

Attachments

• CNV00008.jpg
    CNV00008.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 3,004
I have just bought this one in lightwood.
Brico Desk

Have you got a handyman husband, boyfriend,brother,Dad etc, My father in law made mine for me, it cost less than £10.00. he just used mdf and hardboard. The first pic is now and the other b4 we decorated.
There is SEC in Leicester which sell 2nd hand stuff, They have a website where they show pics of their stock, I bought my salon chairs from there, really cheap and good quality. hth

Attachments

• doing shop up 2008 (32).jpg
    doing shop up 2008 (32).jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 311
  • SP_A0032.jpg
    SP_A0032.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 210

Latest posts

Back