Recommend acrylic nail course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AISMCCS

Reaction score
Hi there

Im keen to add nails to my list of services.. particularly acrylics.

Ive a few CPD points from day courses. Im not a fully trained beauty therapist but have done various certified courses.

Just wondering where would be best to learn and be qualified to do acrylic nails? Should i go back to college and learn this part time? Or would short courses accredited by the guild of professional beauty therapists do?

Any recommendations would be fab.

Thanks!

There are some great courses out there from distributors if you want to get into acrylics.

Most of the larger brands have everything from beginner classes to advanced as you train and work so you can keep building your skill set. And I would say almost all major nail brands that offer education will have this type of system.

I would research online of what you want out of a class starting up and how much you want to invest. Then go ahead and contact the different brands and get course catalogs sent and talk to their head of education or course manager.

You will find there is so many cool products and brands that you’ll end up having a hard time choosing[emoji1]

Good luck on your journey and welcome to the wonderful wacky world of nails !

Latest posts

Back