Recommendation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delly81

Reaction score
Fir a protein Conditioner!! Please help!
I've currently been using goldwell kersilk twice a month, and washing with osmo moisture shampoo and conditioner once to twice a week and my hair is just breaking in my hands!

Try the redken protein spray x

Sorry I should of asked what condition is your hair and if really damaged how did it get this way/history? X

Do a wet strand test for elasticity to see if your hair needs moisture, protein or both. What's your hair history?

Sorry I should of asked what condition is your hair and if really damaged how did it get this way/history? X

It was lovely and thick! And then I bleached the hell out of it!! I know stupid me! But it's was so nice and thick, and now it resembles candy floss!! It's awful and like I said when dry it's breaking it my hands! I have also just had most of it cut off and it's still breaking, some even at the root x

Do a wet strand test for elasticity to see if your hair needs moisture, protein or both. What's your hair history?

I'm guessing it needs both!! It's so awful!

K pak shampoo and conditioner. Then use their reconstructor instead of conditioner every other time until you start to notice a difference. Then when styling use their liquid reconstructor before applying any other product followed by their leave in protector. So basically their entire range lol. But I swear to god this is the best regimen for fried hair.

K pak shampoo and conditioner. Then use their reconstructor instead of conditioner every other time until you start to notice a difference. Then when styling use their liquid reconstructor before applying any other product followed by their leave in protector. So basically their entire range lol. But I swear to god this is the best regimen for fried hair.
i agree k-pak all the way by joico ...excellent treatment regime

Brilliant!! Thank you guys x

Oh no! Thats too bad!

I agree with kpac

Also 'its a 10' moisture treatment

After researching for a good protein treatment ive chosen joico revitaluxe. If you go on joicos website it will tell you everything about it :) I can't wait for it to arrive so I can get it on my head!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back