Recommendations for branded general nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kealab

Reaction score
Hiya I currently offer Gellux gel polish and millennium gel extensions (the millennium I'm changing ad I keep having reactions to it)

I am looking at offering general nail polish to my collection. What do you guys recommend reasonably priced and a good top coat to extend wear!

sinful, China glaze, opi, essie there are loads

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi there I use china glaze and the few people I do regular polishes on love it :)

Hiya I currently offer Gellux gel polish and millennium gel extensions (the millennium I'm changing ad I keep having reactions to it)

I am looking at offering general nail polish to my collection. What do you guys recommend reasonably priced and a good top coat to extend wear!

sinful, China glaze, opi, essie there are loads

My fave is OPI. Applies well and does last well in the nails. China glaze is good for Christmas colours and different affects.

I love zoya and like opi but trying cuccio now, as ive heard great things about it. Its reasonably priced and they regularly do offers on it :wink2:

Young Nails Caption is amazing!

I use cuccio. They are reasonably priced and have a fab range of colours. High pigmented easy on easy off and they are a dream to use. I find their customer service is second to none.
If you contact them and let them know your budget they can work with you and give you good deals. Blimey I sound as if I work for them but unfortunately I don't lol.
Give them a try I love them 😀

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you guys which wholesaler do you recommend for best prices.

Do you use a fan when drying or do you find that all the above products air dry quite quickly?

Where do I find young nails?

Hiya, I mainly use Vinylux which matches CND Shellac, it dries really quick after top coat, just 8 mins. Available at Sweet Squared.

I also have some China glaze that is lovely as well. Available at Sallys. X

Latest posts

Back